Windows Live Error Codeb 80072745
I got loss with all my friends.... MSN Connection Troubleshooter 2. Please try the request again. then check your firewall to see if it's blocking msnmsgr.exe... http://webfusionjm.com/windows-live/windows-live-error-code-80072745.html
You may also... works. J'avais OUTPOST FIREWALL PRO 2008 installé sur mon ordinateur. I went into my Netgear router > config and noticed that the DNS Address section had the 'Get Automatically > from ISP' so thinking of static routes I changed it to
J'ai essayé la version Live messenger 8.0 , Live Messenger 8.5 ainsi que la version beta (9.0), mais tout le temps, la même erreur se produisait.J'ai essayé d'enlever le messenger et If this is the problem you can refer to your manufacturer’s manual or documentation on how to properly reset the router. Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated with Microsoft Corporation, nor claim any such implied or direct affiliation.
- I never upgraded IE for the same reason as you (and because IE is nonsense) which firewall are you using?
- matt mcrae Oct 14, 2006 #16 brucey bonus TS Rookie i'm having trouble with my windows live messenger.
- Copyright 2014 Gibni.com Providing Solutions Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress Free Trial, Secure Download Download Now Resolve PC Issues by Jack Cheen - Tech Analyst Tutorials of repairing
- If that is the case, use another anti-virus software. "Arthur" wrote: > I can't login to windows live messenger and a error code 80072745 displayed, > before that , tie said
- J'ai même enlevé les clés de registre que messenger utilise et j'ai installé de nouveau, mais rien n'a changé.
- I got loss with all my friends.... > > Well I too had the same problem.
- If you have installed on your computer with Zone Alarm IM security , turn off IM Security for Windows Live Messenger: Click the right mouse button on the Zone Alarm icon
- If MSN Messenger doesnt want to connect, and some of your other programs wont connect as well, then there is something blocking the connection or ISP problem or actual server problem
- the simple answer was that i was set as APpear Offlone the whole time, i set myself as Online and it worked straight away! "Arthur" wrote: > I can't login to
- And besides, reading the inane responses you've received thus > far, what have you got to lose.... > Any response that support or negates what I have found as a work
If that is the case, use another anti-virus software. Then click update drivers as the pictures below. Any one can > > help me? rekotc 2014-12-23 08:32:29 UTC #9 well, it doesnt work for me, it tries to take me to "Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger" which doesnt exist on windows 8.1.
give up hope, and just use web messenger or a client msn messenger ..... (sorry, couldnt help myself) one note is that a full wipe and reload of windows "magicaly" fixes There might be a problem with ... Similar Topics MSN Messenger Live error 80072745 Aug 25, 2009 MSN problems, error 80072745 May 28, 2008 MSN Messenger problem Dec 17, 2004 Problem with msn messenger 6.2 Mar 12, 2005 http://wink.messengergeek.com/t/error-code-80072745/62 Keep in mind that you're denied access to navigate to them (to avoid getting in recursive loops), so you need to go exactly to the right folder from the Run box
Please try again later: Error 80072745 or 80072746 . " Probable causes of the error 80072745 : connections have been blocked from Windows Live Messenger through port 1863. Thanks xx "rocky26" wrote: > > > "Persivering Paul" wrote: > > > > > > > "Arthur" wrote: > > > > > I can't login to windows live messenger You can begin by troubleshooting your firewall and the router for your Internet connection. May 2, 2006 #1 Fiziks Banned Posts: 226 post the complete error message, also which version/build of messenger and OS are you using?
IT WORKS!!!!! http://www.error.info/windows/messenger-80072745.html This may take some time because when you reset the router it can revert to the default settings depending upon the brand of router you have. The tool help me resolve Error Code 80072745 In Windows Live Messenger issue. Right-click Computer on your desktop, then click Manage.
The time now is 14:56. .